Saturday, November 2, 2013

Myrtle Beach Vacation 2013

I took the kids to Myrtle Beach for a nice, 10 day vacation!
We started the week at the beach. The following pictures are from when we first stepped on to the beach and were trying to find a place to sit. Makenzie had to pick up every single sea shell she passed along the way:


When she ran out of hands, she used her mouth:


My mom had a very cool beach roller that helped us drag all of our beach equipment. We had never used one of these before and thy are well worth it....


I can't explain it, but Tanner's hair turns fire engine red in the sun.



 

Sunday Family Pictures


Me and my sibs...minus poor Riley


Jordan & Kaitlyn


Tanner didn't start out a fan of the boat. He just wanted to stay wrapped up and hidden:
 

My Dad, the captain:


Yeah, that's me:


Makenzie and Halston


Tanner eventually warmed up:


The chair Tanner is sitting in was my Dad's from when he was Tanner's age.